Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Is Why I Loved This Man

Because when he read this scene, he didn't say, 'You want me to skate around and take off my belt and do what?"
No, he said 'Give me that belt. I'ma hit this out of the park.'



I know Dirty Dancing and Ghost are probably his best known movies, but Roadhouse is one of my most favorite guiltiest pleasure movies EVER



And if you haven't watched this at least once today, now's your chance. I only wish this didn't have the ending removed where they give it to Swayze and he tells Farley that he thought that Farley was going to win....

Watch more My Video videos on AOL Video



and I think one of the most fun roles he ever did was the informercial king in Donnie Darko.



In fact, I'm going to go watch it right now........
Rest in Peace Patrick. Thanks for all the fun.

2 comments:

harleygirl13 said...

I don't think I ever saw the Donnie Darko before! But I was a fan also and was so sorry to here of his death. Another one of the great ones cut down much to early in life.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

Donnie Darko is great..... definitely a film that bears repeated viewings. the Swayze was great and is an a completely different role for him - no dancing or making pottery - just the neighborhood slimy perv dude.