Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yay!

Holy Crap.

Imagine my surprise today when I logged on to find that the Firefly Ranch has been bestowed with an award:


This award comes to me courtesy of Emily from The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense. Are you reading this blog? If you're not, then you should be. Starting NOW. Emily is an amazing writer and doesn't just write funny, intelligent reviews of horror films, she stands out from the blogger crowd with her own unique personal spin on horror films with her 'Lessons Learned' section and ultimately breaking movies down with her 'Rent/Buy/Bury' section. It's a great read, and I'm honored to receive this from her. Women that love the Scary have been ignored for too long, and I'm thrilled to see so many great horror blogs written by the ladies. And trust me, Emily is among the best of the best.

I have some responsibilities that come along with my award, and I'll be fulfilling those as the work week winds down.

In the meantime, take the time to check out The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense, and leave her some comments telling her how much she rocks.

Thanks again, Emily. You made my day.

-Mother Firefly

No comments: