Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 8 and 9






Hello, my loves!
I'm behind again! Weekdays get a little crazy around here with homework, classes, clinicals, work, cats, and whatever else I have to accomplish between Monday and Thursday. Everyone in my class has made calendars with what is due and when. Mine is even color coded- assignments in yellow and presentations in orange! And we all get them out about six times a day and obsess over them. It's adorable.





I think for tonight I'll just suggest two tastes of movies that taste good together!
Evil Dead and Evil Dead II.
I'm amazed by the number of people I meet who have not seen these films.
THE HORROR!
So- dig in if you haven't before!



Till tomorrow when I hopefully dig myself out of HALF of this homework and am able to break out the martini mix and pedicure equipment-
Mother Firefly

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, holy ghosties and sassy skeletons--This is weirdly scary stuff being fired out to all the gobbling goblins and the pumped up pumpkins by Mother Firefly. My pretty little Rainbow of a parakeet is wondering why she isn't allowed outside to play with that friendly black cat who keeps purring her name. I told her she must never trust any cat no matter how friendly cause even cats that aren't black can be nasty to pretty little birdies.
I have my black hat is pointy and my broom has been practicing loop de loops off the balcony. Hope I'll be ready when the Great Pumpkin comes to call.
ShirmsOne

Jumbo's Lezis said...

Gotta love the local boy (Raimi), has anyone seen Within the woods? I wonder if it is available anywhere.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

I actually saw parts of it at Cinema Wasteland where your friend and mine, Tom showed them a couple times in the early years. I THINK maybe I may have a VHS copy somewhere that some guy gave to me- where he got it, who knows? It seems like anytime I have seen it, it has been of really crappy quality.

and like everything else in the world, it's on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca63PIpoRQI

Maybe Sam will release a good copy (if one exists) someday