Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!



The day is finally here! And since I really haven't been able to enjoy my favorite month in the way I'd like to- I'm going to take today and combine my favorite thing in the whole world- watching horror movies- with my number one past time for the last year- doing homework. I wish I could just blow off the whole day, but I really need to accomplish SOMETHING today. So since I have quite a bit of literature searching I could do, along with other things I need to find online- I thought it would be good to do all those things in one day- because then I can feel like I'm sort of celebrating the holiday- and I can also get a lot of work done. Then tomorrow I can do the kinds of things that I need quiet for, like writing papers.

On with the Halloween marathon!
Mother Firefly

No comments: