Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Countdown Continues: Day 7



Hello my friends,
Unfortunately I'm not going to have the time I'd like to put into the blog like I did yesterday. I'm not home till 9, and I need to be up for clinical at 8- so the couple of hours I have between now and bed are pretty full.
But I'm so committed to fulfilling my Halloween Promise, I don't want today to end without a suggestion.

So, without further adieu, I would like to suggest......

That you watch a movie with a big monkey in it.

You can watch either of the three King Kongs- I love them all so any of them are fine with me.

Or if you want some other suggestions:


Enjoy your big fuzzy monkeys (I'm talking to YOU, Mandy Ann!) and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Love and Bananas,
Mother Firefly

2 comments:

Jumbo's Lezis said...

Ron Jeremy is my fuzzy monkey

Viking Wolf Woman said...

I've done the math, consulted several experts, used the ouija board and survey says............

Ron Jeremy does INDEED count as a fuzzy monkey!
(APPLAUSE sign lights up)