Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 7 Adopt a Zombie Baby

You know, lately I've been wondering what I'm going to do with all this free time once school is done. Maybe I should use that time to give back - and open my home to another creature in need of a home.

Nope, not another cat. I'm thinking of getting a little brother for this guy.


This isn't MY Baby Stinky - but a close approximation. Ever since I saw him in a Halloween Outlet almost twenty years ago, I knew I had to have him.


I'm thinking of this fella here:


Isn't he a cutie?

Zombie Babies need homes too, folks.

Rarrrr,
Mother Firefly

2 comments:

harleygirl13 said...

I Love him!!! And he will fit in so in with your family so perfectly> So you saw him at a Halloween Outlet store?/ I neeed to get to one of those soon. I haven't been to one yet this year. I can spend hours in them!!

Viking Wolf Woman said...

I haven't made it to a Halloween Outlet yet - that's where Baby Stinky came from but the new one is online.